This document contains user manual on how the WAF dashboard can be used to analyse various attack vectors
Event Dashboard contains views related to
- Number of Attacks Blocked
- Total traffic request per day
- Number of rules triggered
- Server health check
- Attack Percentage
- Total Bandwidth size
- Geo Attack Distribution
- Attack Types and Density of each attacks
- Quick traffic Analyze Graph for both Attacks and the entire traffic.
There is a WAF on off functionality in the navigation bar. By enabling the button, WAF will be in active mode and website is protected from bad actors.
Each of the Dashboard module is covered in the next section.